3Click on Signup with your selected service. Where you get as below form.
4You can see "Do you already have domain?", if you select Yes then you need to add your domain name and start domain forwarding from your hosting. If you select No, "check availability" option enable where you can add your require domain and check availability, If domain available then you will get "This domain is available", as mention in below image.
5When you register with your require domain. Domain forwarding service will activate.
If you already purchased domain and want to enable your domain service please follow these steps.
- Please login to resellerclub account. - https://manage.resellerclub.com/reseller
- Go to products >> List All Orders and then click on specific domain on what you want to activate domain forwarding service.
- In order overview you will find "Domain Forwarding" section, Please click on "Manage Domain Forwarding" where resellerclub collect all required data from you for forwarding.
- After this you will find "Name Server Details" next to "Manage Domain Forwarding", click on it where you find name server details with 2 options, Please copy name server from "Option 1".
- Go to "Domain Registration" section where you find "Name Servers", click on it and paste all name servers what you copied in last step.
Other hosting (E.g godaddy):Please contact to your hosting provider. Ask them for URL masking OR Domain Forwarding service on your subdomain.
These service will take 24 to 48 hours to propagate, If its not working after 48 hours please then contact to your domain or hosting provider.